In many ways, there has never been a more difficult time to be a small business owner. In order to succeed in a market that is constantly more competitive and more challenging to navigate, its important to have access to the proper resources.
Last year, we at Freightcom partnered with BMO to shine a spotlight on some resources that Freightcom customers could access to help their businesses achieve their true potential. We are proud to announce that BMO is continuing to offer amazing banking solutions for small businesses, and Freightcom is continuing to partner with BMO to help our customers access those solutions.
A solid eCommerce strategy is a must for any modern business, and a key part of that strategy is having a business banking plan that compliments it.
BMO’s eBusiness Plan is a banking plan built for eCommerce. With no monthly fee and no minimum balance, it’s the optimal plan for new small business owners, and with the ability to accept online payments and manage your bookkeeping and payroll, it’s as ideal a plan for owners at any stage of their entrepreneurial journey.
Furthermore, with unlimited Moneris ®‡ and electronic transactions1,2 the eBusiness plan is a banking plan that scales with your business hassle-free.
As the old saying goes, you need to spend money to make money, and with the BMO CashBack Business Mastercard, small business owners can truly take this saying to heart.
This no annual fee, no minimum income card helps turn your business expenses into earnings. For your first 3 months, you get 10% cash back on gas, office supplies, cell phone, and internet payments3.
The earnings don’t stop there... with your BMO CashBack Business Mastercard you continue to get cash back on your business spending, including 1.75% cash back when you pay at the pump or shop in-store at any Shell ®†4, 1.5% cash back on eligible gas, office supplies, and recurring cell phone and internet bills5, and 0.75% cash back on all other purchases made on the card4!
Without the right planning, the unexpected can have devastating effects on a small business owner.
With BMO’s Credit Line for Business, you can get quick, flexible financing for just about any business need. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you are ready for the unexpected or able to invest in growing your business.
Business owners can get approved for up to $120,000 CAD instantly6 and enjoy interest rates as low as BMO Prime + 2%6. Additionally, you get the peace of mind of knowing that your funds are easily accessible with your Credit Line for Business card, which is accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted!
Let Freightcom and BMO Help Your Business Today!
Are you ready to get the tools to help your business flourish? Find out more about these BMO services below and let Freightcom and BMO help set your business up for ongoing success.
®Trademark owned by Bank of Montreal. Used under license.
®*Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.
®‡/™‡ MONERIS and MONERIS & Design are registered trademarks of Moneris Solutions Corporation. MONERIS BE PAYMENT READY and MONERIS BE PAYMENT READY & Design are trademarks of Moneris Solutions Corporation.
TM†/®† “Shell” and the Shell Pecten are trademarks of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license by Bank of Montreal.
1. Moneris payment processing fees still apply. Applies to all deposits posted by Moneris to your BMO business account in connection with your acceptance of Mastercard, Visa*, Interac, Discover* or Union Pay* branded cards and American Express* transactions that are settled by Moneris - including deposit of settlement funds, terminal rental fee, and any other fees. American Express credit card transactions that are not settled through Moneris are not included in unlimited Moneris transactions, and are subject to separate terms and conditions. Standard transaction fees apply. Refer to Moneris Solutions for complete details. All other debit or credit transactions posted to your BMO account related to any other brand of card processed using Moneris services, are not included and may be subject to transaction limits associated with your Plan and/or excess per-item transaction fees. (* Visa, Discover, American Express and Union Pay are trademarks of their respective owners.)
2. Electronic transactions exclude client-initiated transfers between Business Bank Accounts, Interac e-Transfers, account transaction histories completed through BMO Online Banking for Business, BMO Online Banking, BMO Mobile or BMO Tablet Banking, and cheques deposited through Mobile Cheque Deposit
3. BMO CashBack Business Mastercard applications must be received between September 1, 2020 and December 6, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) to be eligible for this offer. You will earn 10% cash back for each dollar you spend at qualifying gas stations, office supply stores, and on your cell phone/internet (phone) bill payments in the first 3 (three) billing cycles from the account open date (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) up to a maximum of $150 cash back (a minimum of $1,500 in eligible purchases). The 10% cash back reward includes the base earn rate of 0.75% and a bonus of 9.25% for qualifying office supply store purchases, cell phone/internet bill payments, or gas purchases (bonus of 9.50% at Shell locations in Canada). To qualify for the bonus cash back reward, your purchases must be made at “Qualifying Merchants” classified in the Mastercard network as Service Stations (gas stations with or without ancillary services) and Automated Fuel Dispensers (Merchant Codes: 5541 & 5542), Stationery and Office Supply Stores (Merchant Codes: 5111 & 5943) and Cellphone/Internet billings (Merchant Codes: 4812, 4814 & 4816). This bonus earn would not apply to some merchants who sell similar products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of such merchants but are classified in another manner. After the first three (3) billing cycles or $1,500 spent in eligible purchases (whichever comes first), you will earn 1.5% cash back for each dollar you spend at office supply stores, on your cell phone/internet (phone) bill payments and at gas stations (1.75% cash back on purchases made at Shell locations in Canada). The 10% cash back reward offer is limited to new BMO CashBack Business Mastercard accounts and will not be awarded to current or former cardholders who reinstate a closed account, who transfer to another account, or who open a new account during the offer period. Limit of one bonus offer per account. If you cancel your card within one hundred and twenty (120) days from the date your account is opened, all cash back rewards earned within that period will be cancelled. This offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice.
4. Cash back rewards earned are cumulative over the statement period. The awarding of cash back rewards is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, payments, credit or debit adjustments) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the BMO CashBack Business Mastercard. The number of cash back rewards will be rounded down to the nearest cent.
You will earn 1.75% CashBack rewards for purchases made at Shell locations in Canada, which includes the base earn rate of 0.75% and the Shell bonus of 1%. The Shell bonus CashBack rewards will be earned on purchases made at Shell locations in Canada (including Beaver, Turbo and Payless) to a maximum of $2,500 per account. The number of CashBack rewards will be rounded down to the nearest cent.
5. You will earn 1.5% cash back for each dollar you spend at gas stations, office supply stores, and on your cell phone/internet (phone) bill payments. The 1.5% cash back reward includes the base earn rate of 0.75% and the bonus of 0.75% for qualifying gas purchases, office supply store purchases, or cell phone/internet bill payments. To qualify for the bonus cash back rewards, your purchases must be made at merchants classified in the Mastercard network as Service Stations (gas stations with or without ancillary services) and Automated Fuel Dispensers (Merchant Codes: 5541 & 5542), Stationery and Office Supply Stores (Merchant Codes: 5111 & 5943) and Cellphone/Internet billings (Merchant Codes: 4812, 4814 & 4816). Some merchants may sell similar products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants but are classified in another manner, in which case this bonus earn would not apply.
6. Subject to BMO’s credit-granting criteria. Interest rates on a Credit Line for Business can vary from as low as BMO Prime + 2% up to +11%.